Holiday Inn Express Morgan Hill - Electric Vehicle Charging
We are happy to announce that the Holiday Inn Express in Morgan Hill now offers charging for electric vehicle (EV) drivers to plug in and power up. As part of our commitment to supporting sustainable programs, we’re excited to partner with ChargePoint to install our first EV charging stations.
ChargePoint is the world’s largest network of independently owned and operated EV charging stations with over 27,000 charging stations worldwide, providing drivers access to charge on the go. The new charging stations are Express 100 DC Fast Chargers with a CCS (SAECombo) plug please check your vehicle for compatibility!
|First 30 minutes: $.25/kWh
After first 30 minutes: $.25/kWh +
- If you already have a ChargePoint account use our mobile app or hold your ChargePoint card over the station's reader symbol to start.
- If you do not have an account don’t worry, signing up for ChargePoint is fast and easy. Just download the ChargePoint app, set up an account to start charging instantly, or sign up for a ChargePoint Card and set up an account on ChargePoint.com.
- After the station authorizes you, remove the charging station's connector by pressing down on the button at the top of the handle while pulling the connector from the holster.
- Plug the connector into your electric vehicle. The station will display a message indicating the vehicle is charging.
Hotel Guests wishing to take advantage of the discounted charging must follow the following steps:
- If you do not already have a ChargePoint account please visit www.chargepoint.com and click the “Sign Up” link at the top right of the website. A ChargePoint card will be mailed to you at the address provided in your registration. If you wish to begin using the ChargePoint stations immediately you may download the mobile application, available for both iPhone and Android smartphones.
- After you are registered with ChargePoint, or if you are an existing ChargePoint user, the next step is to make a “Connection”. A Connection is what identifies you as an authorized user of the ChargePoint station. Log in to your ChargePoint Driver account and select the Connections tab at the top of the browser.
- To request a Connection you must enter a unique hotel guest code in the Connection code box and click Apply. The code for guests of our hotel will be given to you at checkin.
- Upon entering the code, you will be shown the Connection offer where you can request a Connection. Click on the Request Connection link in the table.
- Enter any information requested and accept the Terms and Conditions of the offer. Upon submitting your request, the ChargePoint administrator will receive a notification and will verify your request and grant you access to the ChargePoint stations.
If you have any questions please contact the ChargePoint Support Team (1-888-758-4389) or visit ChargePoint.com to start Driving a Better Way. Happy Charging!